Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tomorrow is the day...

Aidan's surgery is scheduled for 8:30am tomorrow. I'm so nervous, scared and sort of happy all at the same time. I'm praying I feel the peace everyone talks about when I see him breathing on his own and he doesn't have a tube down his throat. Kip and I are asking everyone to pray that he recovers fast and well from his surgery, because we are so anxious to have him home for his birthday!! I can't believe my baby is going to be 2 already!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have been thinking of you guys all day - wondering how you were feeling about tomorrow. You can bet we will be praying. I pray that the surgery will go well and his recovery goes smoothly so he can go home soon! I would love to be able to see you guys, but things have been absolutely crazy here with Mike's book stuff. Just now that you are in our thoughts and prayers continually! Give Aidan a hug from us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and your family today and thinking especially about Aidan and sending him much strength and love.
    Bron and family.

    ReplyDelete