Monday, September 14, 2009

My heart feels good!!

Aidan is improving so much with each passing day - actually each hour!! He is breathing so much easier on his own. We are still using the ventilator while he is asleep, but when he is awake, he's happy and alert!

And watching Spongebob!! Aidan is breathing on his own here, the blue tube is just giving him some humidified air so his throat doesn't dry out.



It was so hard to see Aidan suffer with that darn tube down his throat (and why it was so difficult to hold him!). But he's such a fighter, he must have known that his daddy and mommy really needed to see him smile, because he tried so hard!! Here is a picture of Aidan with his breathing tube getting his hair washed.



This shower cap is AWESOME!! It has a cotton layer to it that has shampoo and conditioner, after a 5 minute scalp massage (I know, the torture!!), your hair is clean and doesn't even need rinsed!! I REALLY need one of these for home :)

I'm so proud of my little man - he's definitely a fighter!! He is an inspiration to me and makes my heart feel good :)

1 comment:

  1. I am SOOOO happy to hear he is doing so well. He looks so grown up in that first picture, I cannot believe it! He is a fighter! Hope things are going well with you and Kip learning all that you need to learn. Still praying Aidan is home by his birthday!

    ReplyDelete