Friday, April 3, 2009

The Luckiest Woman In The World!!

Yes, this is exactly how I feel when I think about my hubby, my baby and the road we are traveling down together. Yesterday, (April 2nd) Kip and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary!! He made the day so special for me! We woke up early (well, early for a day off work) and relaxed on the couch waiting for Aidan to get up - the sleepyhead!! Then we were going to take Aidan to the zoo because it was just so beautiful outside. But when we got to the zoo we remembered it was spring break for most of the schools in Louisville, plus the first really nice day in awhile. Needless to say, everyone was at the zoo. So we decided to take a walk down along the riverfront instead.


We saw a couple of ducks.


Watched some of the workers getting the lawns ready for Thunder!!


And a bunch of beautiful little play areas along the path. The flowers were just gorgeous!!


And Aidan napped while Kip and I enjoyed the scenery and sat on a swing.


Aren't they so cute?!?!

Later we dropped Aidan off and Grandpa and Grandma's house and we went for a nice dinner at the same restaurant were we had our wedding dinner. However, right before we decided to leave for dinner, Mother Nature decided we needed a nice, heavy rain. I know it's good luck if it rains on your wedding day, but what about your anniversary?? Luckily, it was over in a few minutes and we got a picture before it started back up and we got soaked!!



Happy anniversary Kippy!! Thank you for making me the luckiest woman in the world!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a great day. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww.. ur hubs seems very sweet.. and I'm SO going to use ur line of "I get paid in kisses" so cute!! I found ur blog through Kayleigh's blog.. poor baby.. hope she wakes up from her sleepy state.. so sad..

    ReplyDelete