Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New nephew!!

I'm going to be an aunt again today!! Yay!! And I would have known a lot sooner if I hadn't left my cell phone down stairs last night :( My brother and his wife Tiffany are adding #3 to their family!! Zachary and Zander are going to have a new little brother - we only know how to make boys in this family I guess!! I was really wondering if the little guy was ever going to make his enterance into the world, she was due last saturday and being late with #3 is odd! Especially when she was 2 weeks early with the first two!!





Here are two pictures of Zachary and Zander at the Louisville Zoo when the came to visit Kerrie and Uncle Kip (Zack has NEVER called me Aunt Kerrie) over Christmas!!



My brother, Jason, and Zander



Aunt Tiffany took Aidan down the slide - his first time on a slide!!

No comments:

Post a Comment