Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mixed emotions.

I am so super excited to tell you all that I got a call today from the Rett clinic, the international Rett Syndrome Foundation (IRSF), just received a million dollar match gift!! AND they asked if we would be willing to do an interview with the media regarding our special little man!! OH, I can't tell you how excited I am!! If you would like more info on the gift, please go to the website listed below:

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-10/So irsf-ir1102309.php

However, two of my dear friends have received some bad news this week. One's grandma fell and had hip surgery on Sunday. She is doing well and starting rehab today. The other friend's grandma had a stroke last week and is not doing very well. Please pray for my friends and their families!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about the opportunity that you have been presented with. I just know that your story will bless others tremendously!

    I can understand your mixed emotions. We will be praying for your friends and their families.

    ReplyDelete